Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Quilt Squares


Several people have asked for squares of fabric for making quilts or pillows, so I thought I'd add that as an official product here. Some people are making these items themselves, and some (like me!) are lucky to have crafty quilters in the family.

Options/prices: (If you need a different size I'll be happy accomodate that; just leave me a comment.)
  • 5" squares: $3
  • 7" squares: $5
  • 10" squares: $8
Note: Remember to give yourself room for sewing (about an extra inch beyond what you want to show on your quilt) when deciding on a size!

Payment and shipping Details:
  • Payment will be through paypal.com.
  • Please include $2 per order for shipping.
  • Orders will be shipped whenever the family member/adoptive parent returns home to the US.
To place a special order, please leave the following information in your comment:
  • an email address at which I can contact you to exchange information. Feel free to "disguise" the email address so it doesn't get picked up by spambots.
  • the size and number of squares you want, as well as whether you want any duplicate fabrics or all different fabrics.
Here are a few sets of squares I've sold. Yours will not necessarily have these particular fabrics.

1 comment:

Shelli said...

I can't do paypal, but I can send a check via my bank to you - I'd love some purple-y 5" squares, about 20 of them, to make a crib quilt.

Gracias!