Friday, April 4, 2008

Christmas Ornaments



All ornaments are made with fabric from vintage huipiles, ribbon, felt, embroidery thread, and polyfill. Small ornaments are approximately 2" in diameter, and large ornaments are approximately 3" in diameter.

Set options/prices:
  • three large ornaments: $15
  • four small ornaments: $16
  • four large ornaments: $20
Payment and shipping details:
  • Payment will be through paypal.com.
  • Please include $1 per order for shipping.
  • Orders will be shipped whenever the family member/adoptive parent returns home to the US.
To place a special order, please leave the following information in your comment:
  • an email address at which I can contact you to exchange information. Feel free to "disguise" the email address so it doesn't get picked up by spambots.
  • which set option(s) you would like (please see above)
  • whether you would like your set(s) in a variety of fabrics or all in the same fabric
Here are a few examples of ornaments I've made and sold. All huipiles and ornaments are unique and these photos are only for reference. Please click to enlarge:

2 comments:

Deb said...

Erin-

it's Deb, I am interested in some Christmas ornaments and perhaps a special order apron- if you could do it.

Would you email me at dac _ cincy @ Yahoo . com remove all the spaces.

love to you,
Deb

LouLou said...

Erin,
I want to start ordering a set of Christmas ornaments every month. I'm not in any hurry to get them...... I am coming down the end of July to visit Essie and again WHENEVER she gets to come home. Let me know if you need me to bring a load home for you....