Saturday, July 5, 2008

Beads!

In addition to the scrap samplers, fabric squares, and worry dolls in the shop, I've been adding quite a few sets of beads I've found here in Guatemala. Anyone who's been to Antigua will remember the cute little girl beads on the necklaces women sell in the streets. Well, I've also found matching boy beads!

In addition to these, I'm offering handpainted turtles, butterflies, fruits and veggies, and other cute things like soccer balls. I think they would be adorable as children's jewelry or embellishments for picture frames and other decor! Take a look at the bead section in my Etsy shop for these as well as beads more suited for jewelry for adults :)

2 comments:

Rachel Biel said...

Oh, this is a great addition to your Etsy shop! You should do really well with them. We used to carry them in my gallery in Chicago. Good going!

Moonchild Dancing! said...

Adorable beads! I love them. :)