Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My First Sewing Machine!

Sales were really good last week, so I decided to invest in a sewing machine to make some of my work more efficient. I'd never used a sewing machine before, much less owned one! Machines are more expensive here in Guatemala but I decided it was worth it. So on Saturday I bought a Brother XL 2600i.

I can be impatient when getting something new, wanting to just jump in without reading the manual. That method didn't work this time :) It is pretty complicated and I need to do a lot more practicing before I'm comfortable with it!

2 comments:

Lisa Abdul-Quddus said...

Doesn't it feel great when you can get something new? I have a small sewing machine and it's my first one also. I just bought it last year.

Tasha Early said...

Don't worry, you'll get there! I just bought my first machine last December.