Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A Little Organization!

My beads and jewelry making supplies had been in about 50 separate little disposable plastic bags, then placed in larger plastic bags, which made it nearly impossible to find something when I needed it! So the other day I finally found some compartmentalized boxes and bought five. I still have about 10 types of beads in the little baggies, so I need to get one more box. It feel so much better to have them organized, and for only 75Q (a little over $10).

Now if I can just get my fabric and shipping supplies better organized!


2 comments:

ABrushWithHumor said...

oooohhhh goodies and shiny things. I'm a Sagittarius and I can't resist boxes like that!
Nothinglikeit!

Artifax said...

Hi there!

Those are fabulous boxes!! And look at all those fun, colorful beads inside!

Can't help you with the fabric organization - I'm buried in fabric bits and yarn myself, but shipping supplies, now there's a question I can answer: I've found that some of those free flat rate boxes from USPS are the perfect size for lining up bubble mailers (when you cut off the top flaps) and smaller boxes fit well inside too :)

You have lovely blog! And I love those tagua nuts!